Contract Machining in Wichita, KS. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Wichita, KS. Clients from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you want a small part or big part; a simple mechanical assembly or complex specialty machine; a modest volume of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Wichita, KS.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Wichita, KS, our facility has cutting-edge production equipment to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to customers anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the last production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Wichita, KS.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Wichita, KS, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that need to be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality management – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented testing and inspections so that all machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our experienced team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, clear space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Wichita, KS, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Wichita, KS. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Wichita, KS, contact us or call 573-646-3996.