Contract Machining in Wausau, WI. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Wausau, WI. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining will include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or large part; a basic assembly product or intricate specialty machine; a limited amount of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Wausau, WI.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Wausau, WI, our facility has innovative production equipment to suit various part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to customers anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Wausau, WI.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might use adjustments and manual calculation, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Wausau, WI, utilizes computer programming to control the manufacturing process so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality management – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections so that all machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Wausau, WI, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Wausau, WI. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Wausau, WI, contact us or call 573-646-3996.