Contract Machining in Tulsa, OK. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Tulsa, OK. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining can include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you require a small part or big part; a basic assembly product or complex specialized machine; a limited amount of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Tulsa, OK.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Tulsa, OK, our warehouse boasts innovative production technology to suit various part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Tulsa, OK.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but it can also save you money and space. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might use manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Tulsa, OK, uses computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when making multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality control – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections so that all machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our knowledgeable team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Tulsa, OK, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Tulsa, OK. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Tulsa, OK, contact us or call 573-646-3996.