Contract Machining in St. Paul, MN. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in St. Paul, MN. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Costs for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you want a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or complex specialty machine; a modest bundle of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in St. Paul, MN.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in St. Paul, MN, our facility boasts innovative production equipment to suit varying part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
Our centrally located and fully operational facility can provide a full suite of contract manufacturing services to customers at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any part. With us as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in St. Paul, MN.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in St. Paul, MN, utilizes computer programming to manage the manufacturing process so that products are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with your own quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have transformed the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our experienced team of engineers, programmers, production personnel, technicians, welders, and machinists don’t have to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in St. Paul, MN, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in St. Paul, MN. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in St. Paul, MN, contact us or call 573-646-3996.