Contract Machining in St Louis, MO. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in St Louis, MO. Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining can include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you want a small part or big part; a simple assembly product or complex specialized machine; a limited amount of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in St Louis, MO.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in St Louis, MO, our facility has advanced production technology to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the last production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in St Louis, MO.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in St Louis, MO, utilizes computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our professional staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when operating CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, free up space for the machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in St Louis, MO, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in St Louis, MO. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in St Louis, MO, contact us or call 573-646-3996.