Contract Machining in St. Charles, MO. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in St. Charles, MO. Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Costs for in-house machining may include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic mechanical assembly or intricate specialty machine; a modest amount of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in St. Charles, MO.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in St. Charles, MO, our facility boasts cutting-edge production technology to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in St. Charles, MO.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in St. Charles, MO, uses computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when making a vast amount of components that need to be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality management – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections so that all machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our trained team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our clients always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, this would require you to purchase new machines, clear space for those machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in St. Charles, MO, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in St. Charles, MO. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in St. Charles, MO, contact us or call 573-646-3996.