Contract Machining in Sacramento, CA. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Sacramento, CA. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining can include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you require a small part or big part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a modest batch of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Sacramento, CA.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Sacramento, CA, our warehouse has innovative production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients in any area. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With us as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Sacramento, CA.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as provide value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Sacramento, CA, utilizes computer programming to control the manufacturing process so that products are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when making a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality control – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with your own quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our experienced staff of engineers, programmers, production personnel, technicians, welders, and machinists do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Sacramento, CA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Sacramento, CA. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Sacramento, CA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.