Contract Machining in Richmond, VA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Richmond, VA. Customers from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Costs for in-house machining can include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed to match the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you require a small part or large part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a modest batch of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Richmond, VA.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Richmond, VA, our facility has innovative production technology to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients in any area. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Richmond, VA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might use adjustments and manual calculation, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Richmond, VA, utilizes computer programming to control manufacturing processes so that products are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Richmond, VA, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Richmond, VA. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Richmond, VA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.