Contract Machining in Portland, OR. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Portland, OR. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining may include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you want a small part or large part; a basic assembly product or intricate specialized machine; a limited bundle of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing facility on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
To talk about your CNC machining objectives in greater detail or to find out about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing in Portland, OR, contact us or call 573-646-3996.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Portland, OR.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Portland, OR, our warehouse has cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
Our centrally located and fully operational facility can provide a full suite of contract manufacturing services to customers anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Portland, OR.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Portland, OR, utilizes computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that products are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality control – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our trained team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase different machines, clear space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Portland, OR, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Portland, OR. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Portland, OR, contact us or call 573-646-3996.