Contract Machining in Pittsburgh, PA. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Pittsburgh, PA. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining may include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a limited amount of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Pittsburgh, PA.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA, our facility boasts innovative production equipment to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Pittsburgh, PA.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Pittsburgh, PA, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our knowledgeable staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, clear space for those machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Pittsburgh, PA, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Pittsburgh, PA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.