Contract Machining in Olathe, KS. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Olathe, KS. Clients from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining can include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a simple assembly product or intricate specialized machine; a modest volume of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Olathe, KS.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Olathe, KS, our facility boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit various part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients in any area. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, you can continue to focus on your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Olathe, KS.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you time, but it can also save you money and space. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Olathe, KS, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality management – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our professional staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Olathe, KS, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Olathe, KS. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Olathe, KS, contact us or call 573-646-3996.