Contract Machining in Oklahoma City, OK. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Oklahoma City, OK. Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Costs for in-house machining may include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you need a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or intricate specialized machine; a limited volume of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Oklahoma City, OK.
As an experienced contract manufacturer in Oklahoma City, OK, our facility boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit various part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Oklahoma City, OK.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but it can also save you money and space. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Oklahoma City, OK, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented testing and inspections so that all machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our experienced team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we have extensive experience in making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our customers always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, this would require you to purchase different machines, free up space for the machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Oklahoma City, OK, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Oklahoma City, OK. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Oklahoma City, OK, contact us or call 573-646-3996.