Contract Machining in Norfolk, VA. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Norfolk, VA. Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining may include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you want a small part or large part; a basic mechanical assembly or intricate specialized machine; a limited batch of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Norfolk, VA.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Norfolk, VA, our warehouse has advanced production technology to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Norfolk, VA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Norfolk, VA, utilizes computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality control – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our experienced team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Norfolk, VA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Norfolk, VA. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Norfolk, VA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.