Contract Machining in Minneapolis, MN. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Minneapolis, MN. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining may include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic assembly product or complex specialized machine; a modest batch of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Minneapolis, MN.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Minneapolis, MN, our warehouse has cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
Our centrally located and fully operational facility can provide a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses in any area. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Minneapolis, MN.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines might use manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Minneapolis, MN, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We also offer documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our trained team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Minneapolis, MN, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Minneapolis, MN. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Minneapolis, MN, contact us or call 573-646-3996.