Contract Machining in Lubbock, TX. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Lubbock, TX. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining can include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you require a small part or large part; a simple assembly product or complex specialty machine; a limited amount of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility on your side—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Lubbock, TX.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Lubbock, TX, our warehouse boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients anywhere. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With us as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Lubbock, TX.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations may use manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Lubbock, TX, uses computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This is especially useful when producing multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality management – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with your own quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our knowledgeable staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Lubbock, TX, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Lubbock, TX. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Lubbock, TX, contact us or call 573-646-3996.