Contract Machining in Los Angeles, CA. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Los Angeles, CA. Clients from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining will include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you require a small part or large part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a modest batch of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Los Angeles, CA.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA, our warehouse has cutting-edge production technology to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Los Angeles, CA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines might utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Los Angeles, CA, utilizes computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This is especially useful when producing multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality control – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we have extensive experience in making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our clients always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase different machines, free up space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Los Angeles, CA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Los Angeles, CA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.