Contract Machining in Long Beach, CA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Long Beach, CA. Clients from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining will include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done to match the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic assembly product or complex specialized machine; a limited amount of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Long Beach, CA.
As an experienced contract manufacturer in Long Beach, CA, our warehouse has advanced production technology to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients anywhere. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Long Beach, CA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines might utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Long Beach, CA, uses computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented testing and inspections so that all machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our trained staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, you may need to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Long Beach, CA, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Long Beach, CA. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Long Beach, CA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.