Contract Machining in Lexington, KY. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Lexington, KY. Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you require a small part or big part; a simple mechanical assembly or intricate specialized machine; a modest amount of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
To talk about your CNC machining objectives in greater detail or to learn more about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing in Lexington, KY, contact us or call 573-646-3996.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Lexington, KY.
As an experienced contract manufacturer in Lexington, KY, our warehouse boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses anywhere. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Lexington, KY.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Lexington, KY, uses computer programming to conduct manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality management – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our professional team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part according to your tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Ability to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Lexington, KY, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Lexington, KY. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Lexington, KY, contact us or call 573-646-3996.