Contract Machining in Kansas City, MO. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Kansas City, MO. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining will include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you require a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a modest bundle of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
To talk about your CNC machining objectives in more detail or to find out about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing in Kansas City, MO, contact us or call 573-646-3996.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Kansas City, MO.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Kansas City, MO, our facility boasts innovative production technology to suit various part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to customers at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, you can continue to focus on your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Kansas City, MO.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as provide value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Kansas City, MO, utilizes computer programming to control manufacturing processes so that products are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with your own quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our professional team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel do not need to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our customers always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase different machines, clear space for those machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Kansas City, MO, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Kansas City, MO. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Kansas City, MO, contact us or call 573-646-3996.