Contract Machining in Green Bay, WI. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Green Bay, WI. Customers from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining will include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed to match the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you want a small part or big part; a simple assembly product or intricate specialty machine; a modest bundle of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
To talk about your CNC machining project in greater detail or to learn more about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing in Green Bay, WI, contact us or call 573-646-3996.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Green Bay, WI.
As a licensed contract manufacturer in Green Bay, WI, our facility has cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients anywhere. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Green Bay, WI.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but it can also save you money and space. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can slash labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Green Bay, WI, uses computer programming to manage manufacturing processes so that products are made to your precise specifications. This is especially useful when making multiple components that need to be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our professional staff of engineers, programmers, production personnel, technicians, welders, and machinists do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our customers always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase different machines, clear space for those machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Green Bay, WI, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Green Bay, WI. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your budget, time, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Green Bay, WI, contact us or call 573-646-3996.