Contract Machining in Grand Rapids, MI. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Grand Rapids, MI. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining can include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you require a small part or big part; a basic assembly product or intricate specialty machine; a modest volume of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Grand Rapids, MI.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Grand Rapids, MI, our facility has cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the personnel, equipment, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Grand Rapids, MI.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you time, but it can also save you money and space. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Grand Rapids, MI, uses computer programming to conduct manufacturing processes so that products are made to your precise specifications. This is especially useful when producing multiple components that need to be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented inspections and testing so that all machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional staff of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we have extensive experience in making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our customers always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, you may need to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and educate employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Grand Rapids, MI, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Grand Rapids, MI. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Grand Rapids, MI, contact us or call 573-646-3996.