Contract Machining in Fresno, CA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Fresno, CA. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you require a small part or large part; a simple assembly product or intricate specialty machine; a limited amount of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Fresno, CA.
As an experienced contract manufacturer in Fresno, CA, our warehouse boasts cutting-edge production technology to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to clients in any area. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Fresno, CA.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines might utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Fresno, CA, uses computer programming to manage the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We also offer documented inspections and testing so that all machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our experienced team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is high and can rapidly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, inspection, manufacturing, prototyping, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Fresno, CA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Fresno, CA. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Fresno, CA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.