Contract Machining in Fort Wayne, IN. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Fort Wayne, IN. Customers from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining can include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be done matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you want a small part or big part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialized machine; a modest volume of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing facility on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Fort Wayne, IN.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Fort Wayne, IN, our facility boasts advanced production equipment to suit various part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to customers in any area. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Fort Wayne, IN.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations might utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Fort Wayne, IN, utilizes computer programming to control manufacturing processes so that parts are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when making multiple components that need to be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality management – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with your own quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We also offer documented testing and inspections so that all machined parts will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our knowledgeable team of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we have extensive experience in making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our clients always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, you may need to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Fort Wayne, IN, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Fort Wayne, IN. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Fort Wayne, IN, contact us or call 573-646-3996.