Contract Machining in Durham, NC. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Durham, NC. Clients from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Expenses for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a simple mechanical assembly or intricate specialized machine; a limited bundle of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Durham, NC.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Durham, NC, our warehouse boasts innovative production equipment to suit varying part designs, such as medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to strive toward your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Durham, NC.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Durham, NC, uses computer programming to conduct manufacturing processes so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality management – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with your own quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our knowledgeable staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years as contract manufacturers, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is high and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our customers always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, free up space for those machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Durham, NC, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Durham, NC. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your devoted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Durham, NC, contact us or call 573-646-3996.