Contract Machining in Detroit, MI. | CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Machining
Contract manufacturing in Detroit, MI. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining may include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same amount of quality at a more reasonable price. This allows you to focus on your other manufacturing processes, thereby, allowing your business to grow.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic assembly product or complex specialized machine; a modest volume of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Detroit, MI.
As an experienced contract manufacturer in Detroit, MI, our facility has advanced production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, packaging, electronics, aerospace, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses anywhere. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With us as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Detroit, MI.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as provide value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Detroit, MI, uses computer programming to manage the manufacturing process so that parts are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when producing multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, having a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized automation and programming have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional staff of engineers, programmers, production personnel, technicians, welders, and machinists don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years business, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our clients always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Ability to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is an increased demand in the market, this would require you to purchase different machines, clear space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
At Roberson Machine Company, we proudly serve the medical industry with custom machined parts. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Detroit, MI, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Detroit, MI. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your project with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Detroit, MI, contact us or call 573-646-3996.