Contract Machining in Chicago, IL. | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Contract manufacturing in Chicago, IL. Businesses from all over the country turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Costs for in-house machining can include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or big part; a basic mechanical assembly or complex specialty machine; a modest bundle of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Chicago, IL.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Chicago, IL, our warehouse has advanced production equipment to suit various part designs, including medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
The fully operational facility we own is centrally located and provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to clients at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the know-how, equipment, and personnel to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Chicago, IL.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as high start-up costs, seasonal demands, spacing issues, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as add value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines might use adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Chicago, IL, uses computer programming to control the manufacturing process so that products are made to your precise specifications. This is especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining needs to fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We also offer documented inspections and testing to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our professional team of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians don’t have to start from scratch when operating CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we have extensive experience in making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our customers always have access to the latest in CNC machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, free up space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a decline in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to keep up with your changing needs. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Chicago, IL, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Chicago, IL. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your next project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Chicago, IL, contact us or call 573-646-3996.