Contract Machining in Chesapeake, VA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Chesapeake, VA. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, within budget, and on time.
Expenses for in-house machining can include expensive equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be done matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or complex specialty machine; a limited volume of components or the full power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you achieve your target objectives—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company partner.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Chesapeake, VA.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Chesapeake, VA, our warehouse has cutting-edge production technology to suit varying part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
Our centrally located and fully operational facility can provide a complete suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses in any area. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With us as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Chesapeake, VA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as provide value to any manufacturing process. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may utilize adjustments and manual calculation, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Chesapeake, VA, utilizes computer programming to conduct manufacturing processes so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when producing a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. In combination with your own quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add one more layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We also offer documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined components are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- More options for product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our knowledgeable staff of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our customers always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion whenever and wherever our clients need us.
- Ability to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, free up space for those machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Chesapeake, VA, continuous technological advancement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Chesapeake, VA. | Roberson Machine Company
We are proud to be an elite contract manufacturer for over 15 years. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any manufacturing project according to your time, budget, and with only the highest quality results.
Our fooly-tooled, modern CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Chesapeake, VA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.