Contract Machining in Baton Rouge, LA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Baton Rouge, LA. Businesses from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require machined products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be performed to match the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you want a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or intricate specialized machine; a limited amount of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing facility helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company can be your number one contract machining company choice.
To talk about your CNC machining objectives in more detail or to find out about partnering with Roberson Machine Company for contract manufacturing in Baton Rouge, LA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Baton Rouge, LA.
As a turnkey contract manufacturer in Baton Rouge, LA, our facility boasts advanced production technology to suit varying part designs, such as medical devices, aerospace, electronics, packaging, and more.
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to businesses at any location. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the last production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, your company can continue to strive toward your manufacturing objectives while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Baton Rouge, LA.
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as spacing issues, seasonal demands, high start-up costs, and keeping up-to-date on product improvement. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you money, but it can also save you space and time. While we take care of the management of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use manual calculation and adjustments, which could result in a bevy of production errors. CNC machining in Baton Rouge, LA, uses computer programming to manage the manufacturing process so that products are made to your precise specifications. This can be especially useful when making a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet your customer demands. In combination with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining of all types can give you the ability to create whatever you want. Computerized programming and automation have transformed the manufacturing process, which means machined elements can be made in a wider variety of sizes, materials, and shapes than ever before.
- Working with a team of experts – Our trained staff of engineers, programmers, production personnel, technicians, welders, and machinists don’t have to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we have extensive experience in making any part according to your tight tolerances and precise specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of just one CNC machine is high and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows our team to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, you may need to purchase different machines, clear space for the machines, and instruct employees on how to use them; however, when there is a downturn in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture individual parts, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, manufacturing, prototyping, inspection, and anything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Baton Rouge, LA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders at a rapid and continuous basis. Allow our engineers and technicians to give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Baton Rouge, LA. | Roberson Machine Company
For over 15 years, Roberson Machine Company has been a contract manufacturer to businesses across the country. We want to be your trusted partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any manufacturing project according to your budget, time, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to learn more about contract manufacturing in Baton Rouge, LA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.