Contract Machining in Afton, CA. | CNC Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling
Contract manufacturing in Afton, CA. Clients from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they require refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining will include high-priced equipment, workers to man the production line, and space to store new operations. Contract machining using our advanced capabilities can be performed matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This allows you the time and resources to continue growing your business and to focus on your other essential processes.
So whether you want a small part or large part; a basic assembly product or intricate specialty machine; a modest batch of components or the maximum production power of a contract manufacturing firm helping you reach your manufacturing goals—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services in Afton, CA.
As an accomplished contract manufacturer in Afton, CA, our warehouse boasts cutting-edge production equipment to suit varying part designs, including medical devices, electronics, aerospace, packaging, and more.
Our centrally located and fully operational facility can provide a full suite of contract manufacturing services to customers at any location. These include:
From initial concepting and planning all the way to the last production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any part. With Roberson Machine Company as your partner, you can continue to focus on your business goals while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing in Afton, CA.
Companies both large and small face unique challenges every day in the business world, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve a number of these issues as well as bring value to any business plan. Find out about the advantages of contract manufacturing services from Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract machining not only saves you space, but it can also save you time and money. While we take care of the manufacturing of your inventory, you can decrease labor costs, free up floor space for other capabilities, and cut down on wasted products caused by human error.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machines may use manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining in Afton, CA, utilizes computer programming to conduct the manufacturing process so that products are made to your exact specifications. This can be especially useful when making a vast amount of components that must be identical to one another as quickly as possible.
- Quality assurance – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet market demands. When combined with an in-house quality management system, working with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company will add another layer of protection to your overall manufacturing process. We provide documented inspections and testing so that all machined components will meet all your needs and high standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized automation and programming have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of shapes, materials, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our experienced staff of machinists, engineers, programmers, welders, production personnel, and technicians do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC turning and CNC milling machines. With over 15 years in the industry, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Cutting-edge technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is steep and can quickly become obsolete. At Roberson Machine Company, we acquire only the most cutting-edge technology so that our partners always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers.
- Flexibility to scale – Choosing a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations down or up to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase different machines, free up space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you may be left with overhead costs. Our operations are flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to adjust volumes and budget needs.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as seamless, simple, and easy as possible. Rather than trying to manufacture components independently, our facility can be your one-stop shop for complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company in Afton, CA, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in healthcare applications in which precision is a matter of life or death.
In the healthcare profession, products are usually disposable to protect patients from infectious illnesses. Medical device contract manufacturing is needed in order to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to care for your patients. We will take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer in Afton, CA. | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a speciality of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your valued partner in all of your machining needs. With a deep commitment to customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete just about any machining project according to your time, budget, and with only the best results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining facility is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your needs with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing in Afton, CA, contact us or call 573-646-3996.